How to Install Sage 50 on a Network?January 14, 2019
Sage is the accounting tool that thousands of enterprise use and prefer for their business. Using Sage 50 is the version that users prefer to set for their issues and manage their networking solution for multiple company data at a time. Using the tool the user may get the complete instructions to set the company data and manage the application for networking solution. If you need to get immediate help and solution for connecting network on Sage 50 accounting dial Sage Customer Services Canada and get reliable solution in-hand.
However, there are some casual steps to find the solution of Sage 50 accounting connection to the network. The steps to be followed are explained as under:
- Install Sage 50 in the drive and manage the accounting data save, if it doesn’t save automatically
- Select to install updated version of Sage 50 accounting tool
- Read the instruction and select next
- Follow the connection network attached with Sage 50 accounting tool
- Choose the programming file at Sage 50 accounting tool
- Click to add location and select Sage 50 programming file
- Click next to continue
- Select the properties and manage the file on location with network
- And then, enter OK
The above steps may help you to get the enhanced solution for connecting Sage 50 accounting to the network. If you need to get immediate response for using the tool while installing on network, then contact Sage Contact Support Number Canada 1-209-337-3009 and get solution efficiently.